In this episode, we talk about guns (lots of guns), and how sci-fi designers can’t design them; about Star Wars and space flight games; and about red dots on pistols, and how we can’t design experiments to save our lives.
- As always, leave us requests for podcast topics and/or articles.
- The guns: stormtrooper blaster rifle, Captain Phasma’s rifle, Naboo Royal Guard pistol, The Next Generation phaser ‘pistol’, the ridiculous Voyager compression rifle, the Halo pistol, and the Halo assault rifle.
- I do see a trigger on all of the Halo assault rifle pictures I can find now, so ignore me when I say I can’t in the episode.
- For red dot pistol discussions, just search in the sidebar for ‘pistol red dot’. There are so many articles I’m not even going to bother linking them.
- Dolphin Ubershaders, a creative and awesome solution to a seemingly intractable problem.